Moisture! Moisture! Moisture!
Imagine me saying that in my best, “Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!” voice, haha 😉
Seriously though, our skin needs to moisture to stay happy and healthy especially during cold winter months and in the summer when you’re spending a lot of time out in the sun. Today, I have 10 great recipes of DIY moisturizing butters that you can whip up pretty easily and give your skin the nourishment and moisture it craves.
1. A great recipe for dry, cracked skin, make this body butter using natural ingredients.
2. Make this wonderfully moisturizing calendula body butter to soothe your dry skin. Calendula has incredible healing properties!
3. This whipped body butter made of combined butter and oils infused with warming herbs and spices warms and nourishes your skin.
4. This easy DIY homemade eczema cream will treat the effects of eczema and dryness to soothe your skin. You just need some oats, coconut oil, lavender oil and olive oil and you can make this easy skin cream!
5. Cucumber cream recipe that will leave your face feeling refreshed and relaxed.
6. DIY hard lotion bars that activate with the warmth of your skin
7. This luxurious recipe will leave your skin moisturized and feeling divine.
8. Soothe your dry, cracked, and/or irritated skin with this healing DIY body butter.
9. Perfect for dry skin, this recipe combines honey and lemon juice to smooth your skin and give it a healthy glow.
10. This strawberry body butter is a perfect gift idea for the romantic in your life and is 100% edible.
No matter which recipe(s) you decide to try, you’re going to end up with a great moisturizer. I hope you have as much fun making these as I did!
Have a great weekend and Happy Crafting!