If you are looking for some new hand embroidery projects but would also like some more detailed instruction with your project, then take a look at all of the amazing classes available to purchase over on Creativebug. They are not just limited to hand embroidery, but today I thought I would bring you 6 projects that caught my eye. They are for various skill levels so hopefully you can find one that strikes your fancy. And don’t worry, if you aren’t interested in one of these, take a look around their website and see if something else does.
All six of these projects can be found on their Hand Stitching page here.
- Learn some hand embroidery with pressed flowers. It’s a unique technique that will preserve some floral memories.
- Vivid and bright, this intermediate project will have you learning how to do layered embroidery in no time.
- If you like the botanical look, then this pretty leaf pattern may be for you.
- You can make some beautiful landscape embroidery with this project.
- Here’s a sampler for all you advanced hand embroiderers. You’ll learn all sorts of new stitches.
- Ideal for a beginner, this marbled embroidery pattern has a lovely modern look to it.