Thank you so much for making the launch of this collection a tremendous success — and that’s everyone who commented, shared, liked a post, read a post (or a dozen), used Temptalia in the past, and those who placed an order! It has exceeded my personal expectations in every way. The collection will continue to be available and be restocked as necessary so long as it continues to sell well. The products can be purchased at Sydney Grace.
We have stock remaining of the Light versions of all of the palettes, while On the Horizon (Deep) has low stock (the other two Deep versions are sold out right now). I don’t have any restocking information at this moment, and I expect that we’ll start discussing next steps after the collection gets a few more days of sales under its belt, so-to-speak.
International Shipping Update (6/19/2021 at 1:25PM PT): At the launch start time, there was an issue with international shipping reflecting a higher charge than it should have, which was fixed shortly after launch, but if you placed an order right away and your jaw dropped seeing the shipping (or your jaw dropped and you abandoned cart!), this update is for you!
Shipping should have been ~$23 to $24 depending on location if you purchase up to three Temptalia eyeshadow palettes and one eyeshadow single (like Dear Reader). If you add additional items to your order, the weight has gone up enough to move you to the next pricing tier (~$35).
This is now reflected when you go to checkout. For those who only ordered 1-3 palettes with or without Dear Reader eyeshadow single, you should expect to see a refund from Sydney Grace that reflects the actual cost of shipping. Sydney Grace refunds on international shipping when the estimate is higher than the actual cost to ship (and if it costs more, Sydney Grace pays the extra, you would not be charged more).
If you have a question about an existing order, please reach out to Sydney Grace first (use me as your way to escalate if you have an issue, though I am not anticipating anyone to–Sydney Grace is known for good customer service!).
The palettes are magnetic, so you can switch out shades or rearrange the layout (I recommend getting a magnetic grabber to help release the bands as they are a tighter fit!).
- Official Launch Information / FAQ: official color descriptions, pricing, launch date, etc.
- About the Collection (Behind-the-Scenes): the origin story, if you will!
- Swatches: swatches on arms for very light, light, medium-deep, and deep skin tones
- Color Combos: combinations using two palettes together/all three palettes together
- Light vs. Deep Comparisons/Information: Details on whether Light or Deep might suit you better, differences, comparison swatches
- Visualization of All Shades: Big picture overview if you purchase all three palettes, comparison within shade groups (e.g. swatches of all purples) to show cohesion of all the shades
- Dear Reader Eyeshadow: all the details on the single eyeshadow that will be available
On the Horizon
Here are some swatches and looks from people who received their press samples!