Lethal Cosmetics Scatter Magnetic Pressed Highlighter ($18.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a light lavender with cool undertones and a luminous finish. It applied evenly and blended out with ease on my skin as the powder was smooth without being powdery, yet it wasn’t overly-dense or too thick.
It had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which easy to apply with a lighter hand or build up to get full coverage. There were signs of fading after eight hours of wear.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Milk Makeup Supernova (P, $30.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Iridescence (P, $10.99) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Poor Unfortunate Souls (LE, $10.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Guerlain Holographic (Right) (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Wayne Goss Shimmer Pink (PiP, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Jouer Celestial (LE, $24.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Scandal’ice (LE, $36.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Confetti (P, $25.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Violet FX (LE, $31.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Morphe Stardust (P, $14.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
$18.00/0.18 oz. – $100.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a “radiant glow” that is “never glittery” and long-wearing. The pigmentation ranged from semi-opaque to opaque, but all were buildable if desired. The texture was soft, smooth, and blendable without being too firmly nor too loosely-pressed, which made it easy to adjust pressure or use with both feathery and denser brushes to change the application results.
The finish was more luminous and glowing without being overtly shimmery for most shades. I didn’t have any issues with the formula emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. They lasted around eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Lethal Cosmetics Magnetic Pressed Highlighter swatches.
CI 77019 (Mica), Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- (May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 778161 (Tin Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!