Nude Glide (468)
Dior Nude Glide (468) Rouge Blush ($44.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a medium pink with moderate, warm undertones with both fine and slightly larger shimmer throughout. When applied and blended out on my skin, the finish looked like high pearl–definitely shimmery but not metallic or prone to emphasizing my skin’s natural texture.
It had opaque color coverage in a single layer, which could be dialed down if desired by using a lighter hand or less-dense brush. The texture was smooth, blendable, and dense without being stiff to work with. It stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Bite Beauty Melon Mojito (P, $32.00) is less shimmery, more muted, cooler (90% similar).
- Jouer Marigold (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Smith and Cult Universal Peach (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lovegasm Pop Blush (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Peachykeen (P, $24.00) is cooler (85% similar).
- bareMinerals Kiss of Pink (LE, $25.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Hard Party (LE, $30.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Bowery (LE, $30.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- NARS Orgasm X (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Natasha Denona Love Glow (Super Glow) (PiP, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
$44.00/0.23 oz. – $191.30 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “intense, ultra-pigmented color that lasts,” though under “formula,” the brand states that it has “bold, yet buildable color.” Most of the shades I tried were quite pigmented, but the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it possible to apply less for more buildable coverage as they weren’t too powdery nor too stiff in the pan to work with. They applied easily, blended out well, and stayed on for eight to nine hours on me. The powders did have a floral scent to them, though I did not notice the scent when applied to my skin (more in the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
#15079/A TALC • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • POLYETHYLENE • PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) • ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE • POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE • ZINC STEARATE • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • TIN OXIDE • TOCOPHEROL • LINALOOL • LIMONENE • CITRONELLOL • ALUMINA • MAGNESIUM OXIDE • [+/- CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE) • CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE) • CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE) • CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) • CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE) • CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE) • CI 75470 (CARMINE) • CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) • CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) • CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) • CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) • CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) • CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) • CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!