Coral Flight (462)
Dior Coral Flight (462) Rouge Blush ($44.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a bright, medium coral with moderate, warm undertones and a satin finish. The consistency was smooth, moderately dense but not heavy or too firmly-pressed into the pan, and blendable, which ensured it was easy to work with on bare skin as well as on top of foundation. It had mostly opaque, buildable color coverage that applied evenly and lasted nicely for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Growth Flirt (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, less glossy (95% similar).
- ColourPop Palatial (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Tarte Mod (LE, $29.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop 25/8 (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, more muted (95% similar).
- Cover FX Spiced Cinnamon (Left) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Chanel Coco Code (LE, $70.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Exotic Flora (Bottom) (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Totes (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty The Afternooner (Blush) (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Desert (PiP, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
$44.00/0.23 oz. – $191.30 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “intense, ultra-pigmented color that lasts,” though under “formula,” the brand states that it has “bold, yet buildable color.” Most of the shades I tried were quite pigmented, but the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it possible to apply less for more buildable coverage as they weren’t too powdery nor too stiff in the pan to work with. They applied easily, blended out well, and stayed on for eight to nine hours on me. The powders did have a floral scent to them, though I did not notice the scent when applied to my skin (more in the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
#15078/A TALC • POLYETHYLENE • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) • ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE • POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE • ZINC STEARATE • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • TIN OXIDE • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • TOCOPHEROL • LINALOOL • LIMONENE • CITRONELLOL • [+/- CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE) • CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE) • CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE) • CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) • CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE) • CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE) • CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) • CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) • CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) • CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) • CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) • CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) • CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!