Autumn Mood (332)
Dior Autumn Mood (332) Rouge Blush ($44.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a brighter, medium orange with strong, warm yellow undertones and a matte finish. It had mostly opaque, buildable color coverage paired with a smooth, more velvety texture that was finely-milled but substantial.
It wasn’t too powdery but still picked up readily with a less-dense brush and was easy to blend out along the edges. It wore nicely for eight and a half hours before fading a bit.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Underclassman (LE, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Zoeva Burning Up (P, $11.80) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Flower Beauty Nectar (P, $9.99) is lighter, glossier (95% similar).
- ColourPop Dash Zero (P, $8.00) is lighter, glossier (90% similar).
- ColourPop So Cosmo (P, $7.00) is darker, cooler, glossier (90% similar).
- Kosas Helios (High Intensity) (Blush) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker, glossier (90% similar).
- NARS Get Lost (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Lunar Has It (P, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- NARS Intensely (LE, $30.00) is lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- ColourPop 2 Cool 4 School (LE, $8.00) is lighter, more muted (80% similar).
$44.00/0.23 oz. – $191.30 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “intense, ultra-pigmented color that lasts,” though under “formula,” the brand states that it has “bold, yet buildable color.” Most of the shades I tried were quite pigmented, but the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it possible to apply less for more buildable coverage as they weren’t too powdery nor too stiff in the pan to work with. They applied easily, blended out well, and stayed on for eight to nine hours on me. The powders did have a floral scent to them, though I did not notice the scent when applied to my skin (more in the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
#15113/A TALC ● NYLON-12 ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE ● ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE ● PHENYL TRIMETHICONE ● ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE ● ACRYLATES/STEARYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER ● DIMETHICONE ● PENTYLENE GLYCOL ● SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● TOCOPHEROL ● LINALOOL ● LIMONENE ● CITRONELLOL ● [+/- CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE) ● CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE) ● CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE) ● CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) ● CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE) ● CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE) ● CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) ● CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) ● CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) ● CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) ● CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) ● CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!