ColourPop Beach Party Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a medium peach with moderate, warm undertones and slightly cooler, rosier pearl woven throughout that gave it a luminous sheen. The texture was lightly emollient to the touch and spongy when pressed with a fingertip.
It felt more powder-like as soon as it came into contact with skin, and it applied well with fingertips (for more opaque coverage) or a synthetic, duo-fiber brush (for sheerer coverage) over bare skin as well as over foundation. It stayed on nicely for 10 hours before fading a bit.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood (LE, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- Milk Makeup Blitzed (P, $28.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop Lantern Fest (LE, $8.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Unlimited (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Privilege (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Sydney Grace Rhythm (P, $9.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Girl Next Door (PiP, $36.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Illuminator (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Gorgeous Glowing Beauty #5 (LE, $40.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Glimmers of BS (P, $32.00) is darker (90% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!