U Got Mail
ColourPop U Got Mail Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a medium-dark pink with subtle, warm undertones and a smooth, pearlized finish. It had medium, buildable color coverage applied with a synthetic brush and more opaque coverage applied with a fingertip, as marketed.
The texture was wet to the touch with a smooth, lightweight, and thin quality to it that helped it apply well to bare skin as well as on top of foundation as it wasn’t prone to lifting up base products. It applied evenly and stayed on nicely for 10 hours before fading noticeably.
- Natasha Denona Pink-Champagne (PiP, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Too Faced Better Together (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Sangria Sunset (PiP, $36.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Parallel (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Lush & Libido (500) (P, $42.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Pink Razz (LE, $9.00) is darker, cooler (80% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!