Talk to the Palm
ColourPop Talk to the Palm Pressed Powder Bronzer ($8.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a light-medium brown with moderate, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation with a soft, finely-milled texture that was lightly powdery and more prone to clumping if used with a denser brush.
I’d recommend using a lighter-hand and making sure to apply over powdered/dry skin as it tended to react to natural oils or dampened foundation. It wasn’t the most blendable shade unless I applied it over setting powder. It lasted decently for eight hours before fading a bit.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- MAC Give Me Life (LE, $28.00) is lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- Cover FX Sunkissed Bronze (Left) (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Totally Taupeless (LE, $32.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tan-tastic (P, $49.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Cover FX Suntan Bronze (Left) (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Wild Card (LE, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup by Mario Medium (P, $28.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Soft Terra (001) (LE, $49.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop All the Feels (PiP, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Medium Deep (P, $58.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
$8.00/0.25 oz. – $32.00 Per Ounce
ColourPop’s Pressed Powder Bronzer is supposed to have a “super velvety-soft” feel that yields a “natural tanned glow.” There was no mention of coverage, but the brand’s promotional swatches showed full coverage. The bronzers had a soft, silky texture that was slightly powdery in the pan but tended to apply with ease, blended out nicely, and sat well on the skin. The majority of the shades seemed to have a semi-matte to satin finish, which helped them glide on and appear more natural (in finish) on the skin. The wear ranged from eight to eight and a half hours on me.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Bronzer swatches.
Look Using this Product
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!