ColourPop Retro Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a darker, orange-coral with warm, reddish undertones and a semi-matte finish. It had a fairly powdery texture, so be careful when picking up product to avoid unnecessary excess kicked up all over the place. It had medium, buildable pigmentation, as described by the brand, that applied fairly well to bare skin but could have been more blendable, especially over non-matte surfaces. It lasted for eight hours before showing signs of fading.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Flush’d (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Dior Coral Flight (462) (LE, $46.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Liberte (2022) (LE, $30.00) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Pinch Me (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Nude Glow (Center) (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Mellow Wine (P, $2.99) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Overdramatic (LE, $8.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Thinking of You (P, $9.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Hush Blush (P, $26.00) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Quarters (P, $8.00) is less shimmery (85% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!