Toucan Do It
ColourPop Toucan Do It Crème Gel Liner ($5.00 for 0.01 oz.) is a rich, marigold with strong,w arm orange undertones and a metallic sheen. It had semi-opaque pigmentation, which was somewhat buildable in coverage, that applied decently to the lower lash line but wasn’t as even as it could (or should) have been.
The texture was more emollient while being slightly stiffer, which may have been why it was hard to get a truly even application of color. When used as a thin line of color, as eyeliner often is, the unevenness wasn’t noticeable from a normal viewing distance. It lasted for eight hours before fading noticeably.
- Fenty Beauty Grillz (P, $22.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Sub Zero (LE, $5.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Zoeva After the Disco (P, $7.50) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- NARS Sunset Boulevard (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- Urban Decay Goldmine (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- Urban Decay Amber (LE, $22.00) is more shimmery, darker (80% similar).
ColourPop Aglow Crème Gel Liner ($5.00 for 0.01 oz.) is a bright, light green with cooler undertones and warmer, contrasting gold shimmer. It had semi-sheer, buildable pigmentation (up to semi-opaque) that had some translucency throughout, so it never looked as even as I hoped it would.
From a distance, it wasn’t noticeable, though, when used as an eyeliner. The texture was lightly emollient, which made it comfortable to apply, but it had a tendency to push around the product a little. It stayed on decently for seven hours before thinning visibly.
ColourPop Canopy Crème Gel Liner ($5.00 for 0.01 oz.) is a rich, grass green with subtle, warm undertones and a matte finish. The pencil was drier and stiffer, and I had difficulty applying the product without the tip snapping off.
I had the best luck with the initial pencil tip snapped off and using the flat surface, but this limited precision. It had medium coverage, which built up poorly as the product clumped up and became even more uneven. It wore decently for seven hours before fading noticeably.