ColourPop Kitsch Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a brighter, medium coral with slightly pinker-leaning undertones paired with a mostly matte finish. It had medium, buildable pigmentation, which was as marketed, with a slightly powdery texture that I found was less forgiving when applied over skin that was not matte (e.g. bare skin or atop a luminous foundation) as it was more prone to sticking and not spreading or diffusing outward. This shade lasted for eight hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Makeup by Mario Creamy Peach (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- KIKO 108 Orange Coral (DC, $12.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- NARS Freedom (P, $30.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Coloured Raine Copper Rose (LE, $12.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Cherry Blaze (Right) (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Cheer Up (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Summer (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- LORAC Technicolor (PiP, $23.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Hey, Coral, Hey (P, $29.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Interstellar (LE, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!