Anastasia Peachy Keen Stick BlushAnastasia Peachy Keen Stick Blush ($32.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a medium, slightly muted coral with warmer, more orange-leaning undertones paired with a matte finish. The texture felt smooth, lightly emollient, and thinner, but it spread readily over bare skin and layered over foundation without lifting it up. The formula dried down to a more powder-like finish, which helped it stay matte, but it looked more “natural matte” where my skin didn’t get mattified.
It had medium pigmentation when applied with a brush and more semi-opaque coverage when applied with a fingertip, and the coverage was buildable from there with both types of tools. It stayed on well for seven and a half hours before fading a bit.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Make Up For Ever B306 (P, $23.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Viseart Coral #1 (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Fresh n Peachy (LE, $8.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Tarte Slay Bells (LE, $29.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Shook to the Coral (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Too Faced Apricot in the Act (Blush) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Glossier Beam (P, $18.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Heir (LE, $29.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Inner Blush (PiP, $8.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Like Me, Love Me (P, $29.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
$32.00/0.28 oz. – $114.29 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “natural-looking color” with a “seamless finish” paired with a “buildable and blendable” formula that can go from a “sheer wash to a more intense, vivid pop.”
The consistency was lightly emollient, thin, and had good glide, but it was quick to dry down and set to a powder-like finish. I felt that I had enough time to work with the product one cheek at a time, and I didn’t have issues with applying it on top of bare skin or over foundation. I think the lack of shimmer/sparkle made the Stick Blush formula easier to work with than the Stick Highlighter formula.
The cream blushes lasted between seven and eight hours on me.
Browse all of our Anastasia Stick Blush swatches.
BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, DIMETHICONE, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, MICA, PARAFFIN, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, POLYISOBUTENE, SILICA, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, POLYETHYLENE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850)”
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.