Anastasia Peach Caramel Stick BlushAnastasia Peach Caramel Stick Blush ($32.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a medium-dark brown with moderate, warm undertones–not too red, not too orange–paired with a mostly matte finish. It had medium, buildable color coverage when applied with a synthetic brush and more semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation when I used my fingertips to pat it on.
The texture was lightweight, thin, and emollient with more of a gel-like glide, which helped it apply evenly and blend out well over bare skin as well as on top of foundation. The color lasted well for eight hours before fading noticeably.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Instant Crush (P, $7.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Meteor Rite (LE, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Roosevelt (P, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Kiss Kiss (P, $7.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Merit Terracotta (P, $28.00) is lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Fenty Glow (LE, $20.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- By Terry Tropical Sunset #6 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Bite Beauty Coconut Rum (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- MAC Earthnut (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- MAC Spring Bling (LE, $35.50) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
$32.00/0.28 oz. – $114.29 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “natural-looking color” with a “seamless finish” paired with a “buildable and blendable” formula that can go from a “sheer wash to a more intense, vivid pop.”
The consistency was lightly emollient, thin, and had good glide, but it was quick to dry down and set to a powder-like finish. I felt that I had enough time to work with the product one cheek at a time, and I didn’t have issues with applying it on top of bare skin or over foundation. I think the lack of shimmer/sparkle made the Stick Blush formula easier to work with than the Stick Highlighter formula.
The cream blushes lasted between seven and eight hours on me.
Browse all of our Anastasia Stick Blush swatches.
BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, DIMETHICONE, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, MICA, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, SILICA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, POLYETHYLENE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.